Saturday, September 01, 2007

Those kisses were a wakeup call

Hello Earthlings! I went to my grandmama's house today @ Teban.
Went to visit my 2 baby cousins. Yay.
1 of them is just less than 1 month old! Gosh.




Xuen & Long :P


Aww she's looking at me!


Yay o4! Loves.

Remember the old childhood toy?
Unless you're deprived of childhood :X
The magnetic whiteboard thinggy! Fun fun.


TADAAAA!


JOYCELEE.


BETTERDAYS-.BLOGSPOT.COM :D




"Yay Im having so much fun!" -Sze Xuen

Then we went to uncle's house, next block only.


Yay lovely (:


Awww holding hands, so sweet x)


Baomu & Zikang!

Oh, the mostly 1 month old baby is Zikang.
Or Sze Kang. Eh I dont know lah ):


Pretty mummy :D

Then we ate at grandma's. Awww missed her cookings!
Watched "Finding Nemo" cos Sze Xuen felt like watching.
Left at about 7:30pm. Had so much fun at grandma's.
Sze Xuen felt super sad when we left. Aww ):

IM WEBCAMMING WITH QAYYUM NOW! WHEEE.


HEHHH OH-SO-FUN.
& we're wearing orange too! :D :D

K, getting abit sleepy now. & its only 9pm?!
My system's going haywire already, ha ha.
Alrighty, goodbye Earthlings!

No comments: